An elastic eye dressing with a transparent convex disk, the Pro-ophta Eye Dressing S is used following ptosis surgery and for lagophthalmos and facial paresis. The disk is transparent and keeps its shape. It can, for example, support the eye that was not operated on once anesthesia has worn off. Eye Dressing S is also used for sicca syndrome. Dressing S can fit a variety of facial types.
Pro-ophta® S Eye Shield
|Size||Disk Diameter||Disk Height||REF|
|7.2 cm x 10.0 cm (2.8" x 4")||4.6 cm (1.8")||0.6 cm (0.24")||34228|
Fields of application
- Eye protection
- following ptosis surgery
- facial paresis
- sicca syndrome
- Transparent, rigid, unbreakable disk
- Allows regular checks of the eye
- Pharmaceuticals can be administered
- Skin-friendly adhesive — suitable for long-term therapy
- Quick to apply
- Latex free
- Diagonally woven fabric, tan-colored, 70 % viscose, 30 % polyamide; transparent disk: clear polycarbonate; skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive.