Soft and comfortable, tg soft is ideal for use next to the skin to provide extra padding and protection, especially for sensitive skin.
The soft terry cloth tubular bandage is highly extensible and can be stretched to about five times its original width. Crease-free and slip resistant, tg soft offers excellent conformability.
High air permeability of the tightly-meshed bandage along with the high cotton content leads to a reduction in the level of moisture and provides the wearer with extra comfort and padding.
tg® soft Tubular Padding Bandage
10 m (11 yd) roll in a cardboard dispenser
|S for forearm, child‘s arm, child‘s leg||13200|
|M for lower leg, arm||13201|
|L for leg||13202|
Fields of application
- First layer next to skin (lymphology and phlebology)
- For light padding and skin protection
- Over zinc paste bandages
- Soft, comfortable terry cloth tubular stockinette
- High air permeability of the tightly seamlessly knitted tubular along with the high cotton content leads to a reduction in the level of moisture
- Excellent for sensitive skin due to the high cotton content
- Provides extra comfort and padding
- Stretches widthwise approximately five times its original width
- Latex free
- particularly suitable for undercast padding in focused immobilization