Komprex II provides excellent padding and at the same time its special surface creates a firm, yet gentle micro massaging effect.
Narrow strips of open cell, polyurethane foam material surrounded by a soft, skin-friendly, non-woven, breathable, non-slip padding material provide a channeling effect. This channeling loosens hardened and fibrotic tissue while offering better air flow for greater patient comfort and compliance.
Komprex® II Foam Sheet
individually wrapped in paper and a resealable bag
|65 x 65 cm (26" x 26")||16985|
Fields of application
- Compression in treatment of edema (lymphology and phlebology)
- Increase local pressure (in combination with other compression products)
- Soften fibrosis
- Provides firm yet gentle micro-massaging effect to help soften hardened and fibrosclerotic tissue
- Latex free
- Can be washed up to
30° C/ 86° F
- Narrow strips of polyurethane foam rubber embedded in a polyester, non-woven fabric
- To avoid obstructions of lymphatic flow, the foam line must always be applied in a direction lengthwise to the extremity with the soft, comfortable side of the material facing the body.