Foam Rubber Pads, Foam Rubber Bandage, Foam Rubber Sheet
Re-usable, closed-cell, dense foam used to amplify compression, soften fibrosis, as well as to provide padding; used for compression purposes in the treatment of edema in lymphology and phlebology. They are useful as padding for anatomical depressions and to increase the pumping effect of compression bandaging. Komprex Foam has been clinically shown to increase the depth and strength of compression.
Made of synthetic latex, permeable to air and water vapor, the microporous material with its velvety surface can be easily cut to make the shapes needed for utilization in a multi-layer compression bandage.
Foam Rubber Pads
In ready-to-use shapes of different sizes.
Foam Rubber Bandages & Sheet
The bandage rolls can be applied in spiral turns edge-to-edge, i.e, without overlapping and without stretching.
The sheet can be custom cut to any size or shape. When cutting individual shapes and sizes the edges should be bevelled to avoid the development of pressure sores.
Fields of application
- For compression in edema treatment in lymphology and phlebology
- Fill anatomical depressions
- To increase local pressure in combination with other compression products
- Soften fibrosis
- Reusable, closed-cell dense foam
- Available in ready-to-use shapes, rolls and sheet formats
- Easily cuts to required shape and size
- Permeable to air and water vapor
- Latex free
- Sterilizable by steam
121° C/ 250° F
- 100 % synthetic latex