Support, pressure relief and prevention
Porotape® is used for partial immobilisation, providing support and pressure relief for joints, tendons, muscles and ligaments. It also is used as a prophylactic bandage to prevent overuse and injury. Porotape® is applied directly on the skin or in combination with adhesive bandages or Haftan®.
Porotape® is non-elastic, stable and has high tensile strength. It can be torn both widthwise and lengthwise, which allows users to vary length and width, for areas such as a knuckle where only a small strip is needed. Porotape® is water-repellent, easy to unroll and has a strong adhesive. The serrated edges allow easy tearing and prevent fraying at the edges.
Product composition100 % viscose, zinc oxide rubber adhesive
Fields of application
- for partial immobilisation, providing support and pressure relief for joints, tendons, muscles and ligaments
- prophylactic bandages to prevent overuse and injury
- can be applied directly on the skin or in combination with adhesive bandages or Haftan®
- high tensile strength
- tearable lengthwise and widthwise
- strong adhesive
- easy to unroll
- serrated edge for easy tearing without fraying
Find our brochures as PDF files in our download section. Go to downloads