The gold standard for mechanical debridement.
“Debrisoft allows easy, safe and quick debridement which is virtually painless for patients”
Debrisoft – the fast, simple and virtually painless method of debridement that quickly impresses with visible results. It allows reliable removal of debris and exudate from the wound and of skin flakes and keratosis from the surrounding skin. Even newly formed granulation tissue and epithelial cells are spared.
- removes debris rapidly, simply and effectively
- gentle on newly formed granulation tissue and already established epithelial cells
- high patient acceptance as virtually painless to use
- Debrisoft removes up to 99.9%* of biofilm.
* For successful biofilm management, antimicrobial treatment is required after the wound has been cleansed with Debrisoft.
Product compositionComposition: 100 % polyester, unbleached
Back coating: 100 % polyacrylic (without colophony and colophony derivatives)
Grip pocket: polyester, polyamide, elastane
Fields of application
- Debridement of superficial, chronic and acute wounds and the skin surrounding the wound.
- diabetic ulcers
- arterial and venous ulcers
- decubitus ulcers
- postoperative wounds healing by secondary intention
- traumatic or surgical wounds (e.g. abrasions, incisions, lacerations)
- burns and scalds (3rd degree: following surgical debridement)
- Suitable for dry, parchment-like, hyperkeratotic, seborrhoeic or oily healthy or damaged skin.
Debrisoft Pad is designed for fast, highly effective, safe and virtually painless debridement Debrisoft Pad is used to absorb exudate, debris and skin keratoses during debridement and protects intact tissue.
- angled fibre tips remove debris effectively from the wound and preserve already intact tissue
- the fibre composite also removes skin flakes and keratosis from skin surrounding the wound
- visible results quickly while being easy and safe to use
- soft fibres ensure virtually painless application, increasing patient acceptance
- product for debridement, does not stay on the wound
- can be used at every dressing change if needed
- should be used until the wound has been completely cleaned and the wound has transitioned from the inflammation phase to the granulation phase
- very good results can also be achieved on hyperkeratotic or necrotic surfaces when they have been previously treated with autolytic debridement
- the soft fibre side can be moistened with any common wound irrigation solution
Find our brochures as PDF files in our download section. Go to downloads