Upper Extremity Garments
- Provides coverage from the wrist to MCP and overlaps the ReadyWrap™ arm garment to reduce gapping
- Left/Right specific design contours more naturally to the hand
- Built in padding for palm and dorsum helps provide consistent compression over bony prominences
- Pocket design allows for Swell Spots™ or foam pads to provide additional support
- Colors: Beige and Black
- Swell Spots™ sold separately
Fields of application
Why Choose ReadyWrap™?
- Simplify donning with ReadyWrap’s color-coded strapping system.
- The 50% overlap mimics the gold standard of bandaging to ensure complete coverage.
- Easily adjustable to allow for daily girth fluctuations.
- Provide higher working and lower resting compression levels with low-stretch materials.
- Arterial insufficiency or degeneration
- Acute DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Untreated congestive heart failure
- Untreated cancer
- Untreated infection
- Absent or severely impaired sensation
- Allergy to materials
- Severe or moderate peripheral arterial disease
- Severe cognitive impairment