Absorbent Activated Charcoal Dressing
combination of a low-adherent* absorbent dressing with an odour adsorbent wound dressing that acts against Gram-positive bacteria*. for infected wounds and/or wounds with unpleasant odour. skin-friendly, breathable nonwoven cover helps transfer the exudate to the absorbent core More pleasant for patients and users thanks to odour reduction.
*based on in vitro data
Product compositionActivated charcoal fibres, viscose, polyamide, cellulose, polypropylene, hotmelt adhesive (synthetic polymer with resins and waxes)
Fields of application
- superficial wounds
- moderately to heavily exuding wounds
- malodorous and/or infected wounds
- as a secondary dressing in combination with Suprasorb Liquacel Hydroactive Fibre Dressing, Suprasorb A Calcium Alginate Wound Dressing, Suprasorb A+Ag Antimicrobial Calcium Alginate Packing Rope and Vliwaktiv Ag Activated Charcoal Rope with Silver.
- antibacterial activity against Gram-positive bacteria*)
- high absorption capacity
- soft and flexible
- skin-friendly and breathable
*) based on in vitro data
- do not cut because activated charcoal particles could get into the wound