Anti-scratch mittens for infants
Preventing scratching in patients with skin diseases is a particular challenge with infants. The tg® Mitten can help. It is a thumbless anti-scratch hand dressing. The integrated ties make it easy to secure at the wrist. This ready-for-use dressing can also be used to cover the skin in dermatological diseases such as contact eczema, photodermatosis or skin under medication.
Product composition100 unbleached cotton, polyester (thread)
Fields of application
- as draping in dermatological diseases, e. g.
- contact eczema
- skin under medication
- to protect against scratching for infants with an itchy skin disorder
- easy, time-saving handling
- well tolerated by the skin
- soft and conformable
- good fit
- washable, steam sterilisable (134°C)