Fields of application
- as draping in dermatological diseases, e. g.
- contact eczema
- skin under medication
- to protect against scratching for infants with an itchy skin disorder
- easy, time-saving handling
- well tolerated by the skin
- soft and conformable
- good fit
- washable, steam sterilisable (134°C)
Anti-scratch mittens for infants
Preventing scratching in patients with skin diseases is a particular challenge with infants. The tg® Mitten can help. It is a thumbless anti-scratch hand dressing. The integrated ties make it easy to secure at the wrist. This ready-for-use dressing can also be used to cover the skin in dermatological diseases such as contact eczema, photodermatosis or skin under medication.
Product composition100 unbleached cotton, polyester (thread)