Wound Dressing, low-adherent
Solvaline® N dressing pads consist of a highly absorbent viscose/polyester core covered on both sides with a finely perforated polyethylene film.
Exudate is rapidly absorbed through the perforations on the polyethylene film. Solvaline® N is low-adherent and thus allows virtually painless and atraumatic dressing changes.
As both the top and bottom side of the Solvaline® N dressing have a film coating, either side can be applied on the wound, increasing safety for both patient and user.
Product compositionAbsorbent core: 80 % viscose, 20 % polyester
Fields of application
- for lightly to moderately exuding wounds
- for wounds in the post-operative phase
- for first aid, e.g., of cuts and abrasions
- for 2nd degree burns
- hochsaugfähiger Viskose-Polyester-Kern
- polyethylene film perforated on both sides for rapid absorption of exudate
- low-adherent: allows virtually painless and atraumatic dressing changes
- film coating on both the top and underside allows use on either side
- identical geometry of the sides ensures safety when positioning the film