The gold standard for mechanical debridement.
Fields of application
Debridement of deep wounds – including those from invasive surgery – to superficial wounds, e.g. :
- diabetic ulcers
- arterial and venous ulcers
- decubitus ulcers
- postoperative wounds healing by secondary intention
- trauma, burns, scalds
- patented high tech polyester fibres effectively remove debris and exudate from wounds, as well as skin flakes and keratosis from the skin surrounding the wound
- the break-resistant polypropylene handle makes it easy to access deep wounds, including surgically invasive and hard-to-reach wound sites
- the soft fibre composite means this product is very comfortable for users and virtually painless for patients
- Precise fixation seams, an ergonomic handle and an X-ray detectable thread ensure maximum safety of use.
- the easy-to-handle monofilament fibre stick is an innovative aid for your debridement needs
- product for debridement, does not stay on the wound
- can be used at every dressing change if needed
- should be used until the wound has been completely cleaned and the wound has transitioned from the inflammation phase to the granulation phase
- very good results can also be achieved on hyperkeratotic or necrotic surfaces when they have been previously treated with autolytic debridement
the soft fibre side can be moistened with any common wound irrigation solution
Find our brochures as PDF files in our download section. Go to downloads
The Debrisoft® Lolly has been developed for the debridement of deep wounds, including those resulting from invasive surgery. This innovative product from L&R is very easy to use and now enables effective debridement, even in hard-to-reach areas.
Visible results quickly 31)
Debrisoft® Lolly saves time and therefore money.
Cleanse the wound in
Easy to use 31)
Debrisoft® Lolly is intuitive to use.
rate it as good to excellent.
Virtually painless to use 31)
Debrisoft® Lolly – for better compliance.
no pain or side effects.
Product compositionThe head of the Debrisoft® Lolly is composed of monofilament polyester fibres and seamed with a blue, X-ray detectable polypropylene thread (containing barium sulphate and polyester). The interior of the head is coated with polyacrylate. The head is sewn onto a polypropylene handle.
Bahr S, Mustafi N, Hättig P, Piatkowski A, Mosti G, Reimann K, Abel M, Dini V, Restelli J, Babadagi-Hardt Z, Abbritti F, Eberlein T, Wild T, Bandl K, Schmitz M. Clinical efficacy of a new monofilament fibre-containing wound debridement product. Journal of Wound Care (2011) 20 (5): 242–248 (deutsche Übersetzung in: Wundmanagement (2011) 5: 260–266)