The gold standard for mechanical debridement.
Fields of application
Debridement of deep wounds – including those from invasive surgery – to superficial wounds, e.g. :
- diabetic ulcers
- arterial and venous ulcers
- decubitus ulcers
- postoperative wounds healing by secondary intention
- trauma, burns, scalds
- patented high tech polyester fibres effectively remove debris and exudate from wounds, as well as skin flakes and keratosis from the skin surrounding the wound
- the break-resistant polypropylene handle makes it easy to access deep wounds, including surgically invasive and hard-to-reach wound sites
- the soft fibre composite means this product is very comfortable for users and virtually painless for patients
- Precise fixation seams, an ergonomic handle and an X-ray detectable thread ensure maximum safety of use.
- the easy-to-handle monofilament fibre stick is an innovative aid for your debridement needs
- product for debridement, does not stay on the wound
- can be used at every dressing change if needed
- should be used until the wound has been completely cleaned and the wound has transitioned from the inflammation phase to the granulation phase
- very good results can also be achieved on hyperkeratotic or necrotic surfaces when they have been previously treated with autolytic debridement
- the soft fibre side can be moistened with any common wound irrigation solution
Find our brochures as PDF files in our download section. Go to downloads
The Debrisoft® Lolly has been developed for the debridement of deep wounds, including those resulting from invasive surgery. This innovative product from L&R is very easy to use and now enables effective debridement, even in hard-to-reach areas.
Visible results quickly 31)
Debrisoft® Lolly saves time and therefore money.
Cleanse the wound in
Easy to use 31)
Debrisoft® Lolly is intuitive to use.
rate it as good to excellent.
Virtually painless to use 31)
Debrisoft® Lolly – for better compliance.
no pain or side effects.
Product compositionThe head of the Debrisoft® Lolly is composed of monofilament polyester fibres and seamed with a blue, X-ray detectable polypropylene thread (containing barium sulphate and polyester). The interior of the head is coated with polyacrylate. The head is sewn onto a polypropylene handle.
|REF||Shipping units (piece)|
Bahr S, Mustafi N, Hättig P, Piatkowski A, Mosti G, Reimann K, Abel M, Dini V, Restelli J, Babadagi-Hardt Z, Abbritti F, Eberlein T, Wild T, Bandl K, Schmitz M. Clinical efficacy of a new monofilament fibre-containing wound debridement product. Journal of Wound Care (2011) 20 (5): 242–248 (deutsche Übersetzung in: Wundmanagement (2011) 5: 260–266)