Suprasorb® F is a self-adhesive, transparent wound dressing that readily adapts to any challenging body contours and offers high wearing comfort. The transparent film dressing makes the wound easy to monitor and protects fresh epithelial tissue from external factors such as microbes and liquid. Suprasorb® F maintains a moist wound environment and thus promotes wound healing.
Suprasorb® F is available as a sterile film wound dressing and as a non-sterile film dressing off the roll.
sterile, cut-to-size film wound dressing
non-sterile film dressing off the roll
|10 cm x 1 m||20467||1/16|
|10 cm x 10 m||20468||1/16|
|15 cm x 10 m||20469||1/10|
|sterile, individually sealed|
|5 x 7 cm||20460||10/380|
|5 x 7 cm||20461||100/1000|
|10 x 12 cm||20462||10/100|
|10 x 12 cm||20463||50/200|
|10 x 25 cm||20464||10/140|
|15 x 20 cm||20465||10/400|
|20 x 30 cm||20466||10/180|
Fields of application
- Lightly exuding wounds
- Superficial wounds
Suprasorb® F film dressing, rolled, is intended for supportive prophylaxis for areas of skin at risk of pressure ulcers, retention in wound treatment and first aid for minor, superficial wounds.
- easy application
- Safe, yet flexible fit affords high wearing comfort
- elastic and conformable
- protects from external contamination
- maintains the moist wound environment
- can be worn in the shower
- when used as a primary dressing, inspection of the wound is possible without removal of the dressing
- permeable to water vapour
- gentle to the skin
Dressing change interval:
- The intervals at which Suprasorb® F Film Dressing, rolled, must be changed are determined by the treating physician based on the wound condition and amount of exudate.
Find our brochures as PDF files in our download section. Go to downloads