Suprasorb ® H
Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing
Suprasorb ® H is a hypoallergenic dressing that promotes wound healing and creates a moist wound environment.
Suprasorb ® H traps exudate and tissue debris in a gel that the absorbent hydrocolloid layer forms together with wound exudate. The gel both creates favourable conditions for a moist wound environment and prevents damage to the newly formed tissue when the dressing is changed.
The various versions of Suprasorb ® H (standard, thin, sacrum, border) cater for a variety of indications.
Product compositionpolyurethane film with a hydrocolloid layer
Suprasorb ® H
|Dimensions (cm)||REF||Shipping unit|
|10 x 10||20403||10/660|
|15 x 15||20401||5/50|
|20 x 20||20402||5/50|
|5 x 5||20424||10/1650|
|5 x 10||20410||10/480|
|5 x 20||20411||10/250|
|10 x 10||20412||10/720|
|15 x 15||20413||5/50|
|20 x 20||20414||5/50|
|14 x 16||20430||5/200|
|14 x 14||20420||5/200|
Fields of application
For the treatment of non-infected superficial wounds with low to moderate levels of exudate.
- arterial and venous ulcers
- skin graft donor sites
- surgical wounds
- high comfort due to easy application
- particularly thin and flexible
- repels bacteria and fluids
- impermeable to water
- supports wound healing by maintaining a moist wound healing environment, thereby assisting the natural healing process
Dressing change interval:
- To be determined by the attending physician based on the wound condition, level of exudate, and secondary dressing used, but no longer than 5-7 days. In the event of pronounced swelling of the dressing beyond the surface of the wound, the dressing has to be changed.
- A 5 x 5 cm sized version of Suprasorb ® H thin is available specifically for treating the diabetic foot.
Find our brochures as PDF files in our download section. Go to downloads