Long Stretch Bandage
Fields of application
- Compression bandaging (lymphology and phlebology)
- Support and stress relief to injured tendon, ligament or muscle
- Dressing retention
- Limb immobilization
- Easy to apply and conforms well to body contours
- Durable textured fabric structure
- Compressive power can be easily adjusted
- Lengthwise extensibility approximately 180 %
- Bandage is latex free, clips contain latex
- 86 % cotton, 7 % polyamide,
7 % elastane
Long stretch, textured bandage is easy to apply and conforms well to body contours. Due to its long stretch properties, the compressive power of this bandage can be easily adjusted. The very soft and supple bandage can be used in the areas of compression, support, immobilization of limbs, and dressing retention.
Dauerbinde K can also be incorporated into a multi-layer bandage as the final bandage to be applied. This technique can help hold the multi-layer bandage together and helps prevent slippage.
Due to the high resting pressure level, the bandage should not be worn overnight or during extended periods of rest.
|7 m (7.7 yd) stretched length, individually packed in a cardboard box|
|6 cm (2.4")||22000|
|8 cm (3.2")||22001|
|10 cm (4.0")||22002|
|12 cm (4.7")||22003|
|20 cm (7.9")||22004|