Comfortable, open-weave gauze bandage is ideal for wrapping fingers and toes in lymphological compression bandaging.
The special knitting technique makes Mollelast widthwise stable and air permeable. Easy to handle and comfortable on the skin; Mollelast conforms well to body contours without creasing.
The wider sizes are excellent to secure foam padding from moving under bandages and reliably secures wound care dressings without obstructing blood flow.
4 m (4.4 yd) length
|4 cm (1.6")||19410|
|6 cm (2.4")||19411|
|8 cm (3.2")||19412|
|10 cm (4.0")||19413|
|12 cm (4.7")||19414|
Fields of application
- Compression bandaging for lymphedema
- Genital lymphedema
- Fixing foam padding
- Dressing retention
- Comfortable open-weave gauze bandage
- Ideal for wrapping fingers and toes
- Conforms well to body contours
- Air permeable
- Lengthwise extensibility approximately 100 %
- Latex free
- Sterilizable by steam
121° C/ 250° F
- 56 % viscose, 44 % polyamide