Re-usable, economical, effective compression therapy of venous ulcers.
Ready-to-use products combined in one handy set. The system can be worn continuously for up to 7 days. Rosidal K short stretch bandage provides a high working pressure and low resting pressure making them well tolerated even at night. The high quality components are well suited to each other to achieve beneficial results.
The reusability of the padding and compression bandages results in considerable cost-effectiveness compared to disposable products. Rosidal soft and Rosidal K are washable up to 50 times at up to 95° C/203° F.
A system solution that saves handling time and eliminates the administration of individual components.
The Rosidal sys Set has the following components
- tg Tubular Bandage
For skin protection under decongestive compression dressings. Made predominantly of cotton
- Rosidal soft Bandage
Reusable, skin-friendly, latex free foam padding for the even distribution of pressure underneath compression bandage
- Rosidal K Bandage
Powerfully compressive short stretch bandage made from 100% cotton for strong compression of extremities in lymphological treatment
- Porofix Adhesive Tape
Skin-colored adhesive tape on a roll; coated with synthetic rubber adhesive
- Mollelast haft Bandage
Soft cohesive conforming bandage, lengthwise and widthwise elastic; contains latex
Fields of application
- Compression therapy of venous leg ulcers
- Ready-to-use products combined in one handy set
- Cost effective with reusable padding (Rosidal soft) and compression bandages
- System can be worn continulously for up to 7 days
- Rosdial soft and Rosidal K are washable up to 50 times at up to 95° C/203° F
- Mollelast haft contains latex
- For wound treatment, a suitable dressing can be easily added so the wound is optimally cared for.